So last night we went to Costco. I have a list of things I need for the boys’ notebooks, and I was able to cross off a few things, and got some deals too!
I picked up:
- 2-pack of X-lg. black printer cartridges for $30 ($15 coupon)
- 6-pack of 1″ view binders for $7.19 ($2.50 coupon)
- 220 ct. heavy-duty sheet protectors for $13.99 (no coupon but it’s a good price!)
I got some other (non-notebooking) things with coupons there too. I am seriously considering going back for more printer cartridges, to stock up! I don’t know if all of their cartridges have coupons, but my HP02’s are!
I still need a big pack of colored pencils, some new blades for my paper cutter, and some adhesive mounting squares. I prefer those to glue; it’s the old scrapbooker in me. 🙂
The boys completed their first notebook page, on Creation, and now they have notebooks to put them in. I added some sheet protectors to two notebooks, and I will pull out some dividers today. We will begin with one notebook and branch out when the one gets full.
The sections will be:
- Science (CGC)
- Animal/Nature Studies
- History & Biopgraphy (narrations, notebook pages, related maps)
- Geography (notebook pages, maps, projects)
- Literature (narrations)