It’s no secret that homeschool planners are kind of my thing.
I love them.
There’s nothing quite like a brand new, blank planner full of lovely, colorful pages waiting to be filled with our day to day busy-ness. The trouble is that it seems no ONE planner has space for everything I’d like to have at my fingertips.
This one may have lesson planning grids, but no place to track my kids’ reading or which library books we have out. That one may include a Christmas planning guide, but have nowhere to track our family’s monthly budget. Heather Bowen has come to the rescue with a brand new “everything planner”: The Homeschool Mom Life Binder.
Now wait- you’re not a binder person?
You don’t like hauling a bulky binder around? (Neither do I.) No problem! You can skip the giant three-ring binder like me, and you can print it at home yourself. This is a particularly good option if you have a color laser printer. (I couldn’t homeschool without mine!) Then just take it to the office supply to have them cover and coil bind it for you. Or have them print AND bind it.
The Homeschool Mom Life Binder includes planning pages for:
- Monthly Planning: Calendars, goals & dates to remember
- Weekly Planning: Lists and menus
- Household Planning: Detailed menu planning, cleaning schedules, kitchen inventories, household projects, shopping lists and even a log to keep track of your passwords
- Financial Management: Bills, budgeting, gifts and holiday planning
- Homeschool Planning: Grades and attendance, monthly & weekly planning pages for 1-4 students, field trip & reading logs, a unit study planner and even a digital curriculum inventory form!
- Personal Planning: Prayer lists, fitness plans and trackers, goals and contacts. THESE are a big deal for our own self-care. Make yourself a priority too!
The advantages of this printable planner are many:
- Purchase once and use it over and over.
- It is undated, so it is re-usable year after year.
- Print only the forms that you need. No tearing out pages, no repurposing to make them fit what you want.
- Change your planner from year to year as your needs change.
- Create just the planner YOU want, YOUR way, with YOUR choice of binding and covers.
- Several choices of covers to choose from!
- Use it to manage not only your homeschool planning needs, but have your budgets, cleaning routines and menus all at your fingertips.