Whether you’re a juicer full or part-time, you’ll definitely relate to my list! I’m a part-timer, juicing most days for breakfast and lunch. I have lost 15# so far and feel so much better!
Top 10 Ways to Know You’re a Juicer
1.You get excited when you see collard greens at the grocery store.
2. You always have juicer parts drying on a kitchen towel.
3. You believe that pears can make anything taste good.
4. You buy carrots in 25# bags.
6. In a pinch, almost any veggie will do.
7. The smell of freshly cut grass makes your stomach growl.
8. The grocery store clerk thinks you’re a vegetarian.
9. No breakfast is complete without ginger.
10. You keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in your purse or car to remedy ‘juice breath’.