This one is “Mastery-based” and that one is “Spiral”. Do you know the differences between homeschool math curriculum?
Getting math figured out can be frustrating and confusing! Today I’m over at The Homeschool Post discussing the different types of homeschool math curriculum, and which helps what type of kid. Click the graphic to go there!
Looking for more math help? You might like some of my other math posts:
- How I Re-Teach Basic Math Concepts Using The Great Courses
- New Math Curriculum Review: Khan Academy
- M is for Math
- Old Saxon Math vs. New Saxon Homeschool Edition
- The Leading Cause of Insanity in Homeschool Moms (Live Online Math Review)
- Function Is Not a 4-Letter Word by Bon Crowder, Math Mom
- Multiplication Times Free & Inexpensive Math Resources