Since I’m not the one being homeschooled, today I handed the controls over to my two sons, D1 (11.5) and D2 (10). Together, they compiled this list of why they enjoy homeschooling.
1. We get to stay up late and sleep in. And start school really late!
2. Bike rides on lunch breaks.
3. Science co-op with friends. It’s the funnest day of the week.
4. Costco trips on Fridays. We get to skip most of our school!
5. We can drink coffee at school.
6. I get to annoy Mom all day long! (D2, my little Dennis the Menace… Sigh…)
7. We don’t have to write all of our stuff out because Mom lets us do it orally.
8. Karate is for PE.
9. School gets done earlier.
10. We get to do a lot of school work on the computer and internet.
And for those of you who have a problem with my kids drinking coffee, don’t judge. (It doesn’t happen every day.) At least we don’t buy cases of soda and drink that!
This post is part of the iHomeschool Network’s 10 in 10 link up.
All Geography Notebooking Sets on Sale!
Dates: June 4th – June 15th
13 Colonies Notebooking Pages
Continental Maps Notebooking Pages
Individual Canadian Provinces Notebooking Pages
State Study Individual Notebooking pages
USA National Monuments, Memorials, & Parks Notebooking Pages
USA State Birds, Flowers, Flags, and Seals
USA Study Notebooking Pages
Washington DC Study Notebooking Pages
[BUNDLED] 50 States Complete Set with bonuses
[BUNDLED] Canada Country and Provinces Complete Notebooking Set