Is your life an endless succession of small things? Do you let the minor things become the majors?
You’re a homeschool mom.
What is my job as a (homeschooling) parent?
- Teach them faith in God, humanity, and themselves
- Expose them to as many different people, lifestyles, ideas, cultures, and creativity as possible
- Provide rich, varied learning experiences
- Meet them where they are and challenge them when appropriate
- Give them responsibility so that they will learn to be responsible
- Insist they be respectful of everyone
- Hold them accountable for their actions