I have another blog called Snippets of Life. It’s my “anything goes” blog. It is NOT about homeschooling and it’s not a “mom blog”.
I do guest posts from time to time, and I am/have been a staff writer on several group sites.
The Homeschool Post- Staff Writer Sept. 2012 to Jan. 2015
- More Than a Homeschool Mom
- Roasted Tomatoes: Preserving for Another Day
- The Ugly Process of Teaching Responsibility
- How to Plan When You Don’t Know What’s Next
- Common Core Concerns?
- 10 Summer Boredom Busters
- Fantastic Foto Field Trip: Pearl Harbor
- Homeschooled Rebels
- In the Dead of Winter
- Homeschool Tech Time
- The Big Reboot
- Out of the Box Homeschooling
- 5 Ways to Overcome Homeschool Failure
- Classification and Legos
- Planning Ahead for Success
- The Down Side of Abundance
- Homeschool Mother’s Journal Nov. 2, 2012
The Homeschool Village- Staff Special Needs Writer
(Several of my posts have been “lost” there. If anyone knows how to find them, I would be forever grateful and will republish them here on my site.)
- Stretching Beyond
- Sibling Differences
- Resourceful Parenting
- Finding Friendships
- Hurry Up!
- Teens and the Bible in 90 Days
- 10 Ways to Simplify Christmas
The M.O.B. Society- Staff Writer (all of my posts were “lost” there, so I am republishing them here on my site.)
- Playing With Girls (republished here)
- They Grew in My Heart (republished here)
- A Lesson From Mooshie
- To Hide or To Guide
- Faith Meeting Life
Misc. Guest Posts
Inland NW Christian Writers- now closed down and republished on my other blog.
- 10 Ways Authors are Using Twitter, and Why You Should Too
- 8 Things You Should Include on Your Business Cards
Start Dreaming: Teens and Medicine
A Classic Housewife: Hands-Off History (10 Days of Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Homeschooling)